One of our keys for success is our ability to meet our clients' unique needs with a variety of services that have been customized just for them. National Recovery Agency employs experts trained to resolve disputes and issues while maintaining compliance with all laws and statutes.
We are committed to the development and maintenance of client/agency relationships because a strong client relationship is fundamental to our success. The primary goal of NRA is complete dedication to our clients and their customers. We strive to be ethical in dealing with our clients and the public because we believe that providing the best customer service is the only way to conduct business.
Client Services Department – Created to maintain close personal contact with our clients, the Client Services Department emphasizes our commitment to preserve unequaled client relations. These representatives are available by phone or in person to meet with our clients and discuss their needs.
You will benefit from the number of advantages we offer that coincide with superior customer service:
- Accountability – Working diligently to ensure our Code of Ethics and that of our clients
- Partnership – Maintaining open lines of communication and to determine what strategies are most effective in maximizing performance on our client’s portfolio
- Convenience – Remaining accessible with dedicated staff throughout the day to continue accommodation of any and all of our client’s needs and requests
- Flexibility – Dealing with our client’s customers to create the best possible situation for the customer as well as our client
- Communication – Providing support through a dedicated Client Service Representative who will communicate as often as needed
Our staff of friendly, organized problem solvers are an important reason why so many clients trust NRA as their receivable management partner.
Please contact us to learn more.